I love making cheesecakes, they usually are pretty easy and almost always turn out perfectly. These mini cheesecakes are easy and you can use your favorite cheesecake recipe to make this or use the recipe below. These are a perfect serving size for an individual and just bake in a standard foil baking cups.
You just stick your vanilla wafer in the bottom of the cup, it softens up during the baking.
You mix up your cheesecake mix, bake it for 20 minutes.
Cool and top with your favorite fruit filling. I used cherry . . .
and strawberry, my husband isn't a fan of cherry.
The recipe I used makes about 36 mini cheesecakes and they are oh so yummy. There are many different filings you can try, like blueberry, raspberry, apple (maybe) or peach. I tried to not use so much of the syrup and get as much fruit as possible, which is difficult to do with the strawberry filling. Just have fun with it.
4 - 8oz pkgs softened cream cheese
1 + 1/2 - cups sugar
6 - eggs
2 T - vanilla
Pie filling (cherry/strawberry)
foil baking cups
1. Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
2. Add eggs one at a time
3. Mix in Vanilla
4. Place a vanilla wafer into the bottom of each baking cup
5. Pour cream cheese mix into baking cup 3/4 of the way full.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until done.
7. Cool on wire racks, top with filling.
8. Refrigerator overnight (8 hours) and keep stored in the fridge.